segunda-feira, 17 de março de 2008

Fundamentalismo e mais alguma coisa

Mr. Adams I just want to tell you that I don’t really appreciate you making a mockery of my faith. I used to think that your comic strip was funny, now I think it is very disgusting and not funny at all. I have found your last comics strips in reference to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ very offensive. There is a place for everything and there is a place for humor and humor has its limits, especially when it comes to those things and issues that some of us hold as sacred. I will pray for you and that some day you may come to know Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Otherwise you will find Him some day as your judge, and He will justly judge you for your sins and whether or not you believe in Hell that day you will believe and you will repent when you see Him face to face, but then it will be too late. Repent from your wicked ways and stop making fun of my Savior.

Isto tudo por causa de um cartoon. Afinal não são só os árabes.

Em jeito de futebol, recupero a bola a meio campo, chuto-a noutra direcção e encontro a noticia do hotel. Caro Alf: rico hotel vamos ter. Mesmo contra a vontade do testamento. "São em tudo grandes homens", diria o outro. Enquanto não vem outro tempo, encosto-me aqui a este canto e salta-me para o ecrã o poeta do Cacém. Teima em ficar o malandro:

Mas tudo é apenas o que é
levanta-te do chão põe-te em pé
lembro-te apenas o que te esqueceu

Não temas porque tudo recomeça
Nada se perde por mais que aconteça

uma vez que já tudo se perdeu

1 comentário:

caldo verde disse...

Comentário à carta de reclamação: cá para mim a falta de humor é pior que um cancro...
Eu quase caí da cadeira de tanto rir!